PicturePlayer is an image presentation program that has been specially designed for use with CD/DVD ROMs, featuring individual images set to music and sound support.
- Optimized for use on CD/DVD ROMs
- PicturePlayer can be started from the CD/DVD without having to install it
- Easy to use
- Simple user interface
- Sound integration (background music or individual image sound settings)
- An info-text passage can be added to each image.
- Timer or keyboard-controlled picture advance
- No unique DLLs or run-time modules
- No registry procedure (applies to PicturePlayer only, not for ShowCreator)
- At 400 KB, PicturePlayer is very small and also suitable for use on floppy disk
- Optional: Scrambler for protecting image files.
Its main use:
- Slide shows
- Picture CD/DVDs
- Picture floppy disks
- Picture presentation featuring images set to music
- Picture presentations with background music
- Corporate presentations
- Product catalogs
- Vacation photos
- Work instructions
- Degree work
Given that slide show programs are a dime a dozen what makes PicturePlayer a good choice?
PicturePlayer is an excellent choice if:
- You want to create a slide show on CD/DVD
- You would like to add sound to your images
- You would like to allocate an info-text passage to each image
- You want to protect your images with a coder
- You're looking for a program that's easy to use
Read The publisher description in: German